Saturday, May 24, 2008

T.E.A.M.


T
ogether Everyone Achieves More


I've been telling everyone who has chatted with me that I enjoy my work very much.
A friend asked, "How come you're the only person I know who loves to work so much? My other friends hate their jobs."

There are benefits when being a part-timer. There are no strings attached, no worries of losing the job, no pressure, and lastly, I can just quit whenever I feel like it.

The current job I have is too hard to let go. I let it go once due to their office politics, but I came back because I missed the company.


Eventhough the team members changes like every one or two months, we get along fine. That's what makes work so bearable. We're a bunch of KL people from different backgrounds.


We are serious when we work.


There's fun time too.


I'm not saying we don't bitch about each other. Of course we do. But, we've become such a close-knitted team that correcting the mistakes of each other directly instead of indirectly, comes naturally and is fine with everybody.


The best part is, we're always smiling!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...