Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Raclette party

A party must have: Nachos and a jar of Cheese and Salsa Dip





Ever heard of raclette? I haven't even heard of it till my mum asked my aunt from Luxembourg to buy it for her.
It is a type of cooking machine, like a barbeque one, but there are small pans to melt the special reclette cheese.

The box comes with the machine, 8 tiny wooden spoons and 8 tiny pans.



-
In conjuction with mother's day, mum decided to officiate the machine by having a racllette party with few of her close friends.





Food we prepared:
1) Yummy must have Spring rolls (My specialty);p



2) Mum's homemade sausages


3) Marinated chicken with plum sauce


4) Salad


5) Mum's homemade char siew


Ideallyy, the machine is fit for 8 people and should be used on a round table. Unfortunately, we didnt have a round table, so my brother had to do most of the cooking.


1 comment:

Seizhin said...

Wow, looks very tasty, you sure are enjoying yourselves there!
Keep us updated!

PS: Sorry for the delay, but I linked you now. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...