Saturday, April 18, 2009

A day in Midvalley Megamall

Accessories are a girl's bestfriend. I'd say, whenever a girl goes out, she needs to be wearing at least a pair of earrings.

Today, I was gonna meet a bunch of friends at mid valley. I wore a dress yesterday to Pavillion, and so I decided to rummage through mu wardrobe for something else.
Since, it wa sjust mid valley, a skirt and a simple top would do.

I did accessorize with my favourite things.

A bracelet given by an awesome friend on my birthday.


A pair of earrings I bought with my hard earned cash.


And this necklace.... One of my most precious and priciest possession. It took me three days of going in and out of the shop, cracking my head on whether I should buy it or not.


Alas, I did and I love it to death !


The five of us gathered at the cinema floor. We finally had the time and chance to watch 'Confessions of a Shopaholic'.


Taking pictures is a must.




The memory of doing all these itsy bitsy stuff shall be kept...







After the movie, we had lunch at The Gardens. A tiny shop specializing in oyster soup mee suah. Two had the mee suah and the other three had spicy chicken chop rice set.


Food was alright.





Except that eating the rice set felt like eating KFC chicken with white rice. Highly unusual for me.




It was Fashion week, and there was a runway set up.







I met mum and dad at Madame butterfly.


Be prepared for gluttonny look.
I bought dragon beard...


Was trying to eat it as nicely as I could, but the peanuts were falling off...



So I'll end this post with... ngaum! :)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...