Friday, April 24, 2009

J. Pops baby donuts

I was in Pavillion last Sunday, tried on the red dress, watched Shinjiku Incident and I saw something cute at J. Co's Donut. It looked like Dunkin Donut's munchkins.



It is a rectangular box containing 24 mini(baby) assorted flavoured donuts. I made the server named me the flavours of each donut in the box, but I doubt I can recall most of it.



Furthermore, it was bought as a birthday present for someone. Hence, I didn't get the chance to taste it. But, I think J.Pops as a birthday present is something unusual, instead of giving the customary box of chocolate. At the end of the day, no mater donut or chocolate, it's going down the birthday boy/girl's digestive system with sugar high glee :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...