Friday, April 17, 2009

Come into the dressing room with me

It is the end of the semester. Starting tomorrow, I'll be having a two week study break, and then comes E.O.S...

It is a study break, but at the same time, I feel like a heavy burden has been lifted off my shoulders after one month of class tests.

After class today, i went out.. I'm going out tomorrow again.. And I'll be in Malacca the day after tomorrow.

Like I said, the one month tests was heavy burden. So, hanging out for three consecutive days is payback for the months and moths of movie deprivation, shopping deprivation and just plain old deprivation of the joys of life.

The thing I missed most and finally had the chance to do, was to have some alone time to try on dresses.. No woman can ever have enough dresses. Unlike jeans where one can wear it over and over again without people commenting, "Oh, I've seen you in that before."... Dresses were meant to be eye-catching. Thus, wearing the same dress frequently is a no-no.

I tried three dresses.
The white one was not my favourite one.


This one looked like pyjamas. It was one size too big.


This: I like.


:) Dressing up is therapeutic!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...