Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sweet Chat @ Midvalley

After my friends went off, I met up with my parents and we decided to have tea. Mum introduced us to Sweet Chat. It is a dessert corner in mid valley, 2nd floor.


The ambience was alright.






I love scones. I fell in love with scones eversince having the best ones in New York! Unfortunately, the ones at Sweet Chat were horrible. It was dry. I shauld add EXTREMELY dry. It was hard to swallow. It felt like eating an overbaked muffin which had too much flour. The sad thing was also that scones were in the set tea menu, so I saw many people from other tables having scones too.



But, I'd give them a two thumbs up for their durian cendol, durian pancake and herbal soup!!! I crave for more as I write. They were pretty generous with the things they put inside the herbal soup.






It was a feast indeed minus the scones!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...