Friday, November 20, 2009

And so I thought...

I reached IMU at 7am today. On the way, I saw a mpv lying on its side on the fast lane on the highway, a dented roof, with shattered pieces of glasses everywhere. That was definitely going to cause a massive traffic jam when it hits 7.15am. Yesterday, a stalled lorry with a burst tire caused a huge traffic jam on a different stretch of the same highway. Sometimes I am glad I depart from home early to go to campus thus escaping the unexpected and unwanted traffic.

Today, I thought I would have to starve for two hours. I thought lecture starts at 8.15am so no breakfast till 10.15am. Alas, I checked my timetable and found out class starts at 9.30am. Hence, NO STARVING. But it is a worry when I get my timing mixed up. Me, being a planner, it rarely happens.

*Must be due to the movie, 2012, I watched yesterday :P*

Waiting for DeBrio to open to get my RM3 chicken ham sandwich :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...