Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ninja Assassin vs New Moon

I had the chance to watch Ninja Assassin on Wednesday and then New Moon today at midvalley.

Both movies were so different from each other.

I was hoping New Moon would be action packed.

But, it was more dramatic, slow motion close up on the actor's faces, 100% clear shots of how emotional they can get and portray it so well. I must say KUDOS to the actors. The movie wasn't bad because of the actors. The movie just lack substance and excitement.

This was how Alex described the movie:


______________/\_______________

"A straight line, with the mini hump representing the oh-so minimal fighting scene, and then a straight line again."

I agreed with him. In fact, I was thinking the same thing right after the movie ended.
Speaking of endings, the movie's ending was ........... WTH
Typical of a movie sequel. No, I have no intention of watching the third installment. The first sequel was very disappointing, the second was not as bad as the first but still a waste of my time. Third time lucky? I don't think so!

Yes, I admit, I have fallen victim to the marketing and advertisements for New Moon. Their trailers and promotion on the movie made me yearn to watch it.
Alas, all the hype for a great disappointment.

Four things to look forward to in the movie:
1) The great, convincing acting from all actors.


2) A few funny scenes and lines which tickles the bone.

3) A couple of adrenaline pumping scenes.

4) Lastly, this:






























Yess.. when Taylor Lautner removed his shirt in one scene, the people in the cinema when ooh, aahhh n laughter started ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...