Monday, November 23, 2009

A (half) day in life

I woke up at 7.15am today
*I turned of the alarm when it rang at 6am
when I had a class at 8.15am...
Traffic was heavy at some parts....
*Luckily it was the school holidays
And my petrol was running low
*Low on the day I'm running late

Half way to uni,
I made a diversion to get some petrol,
But that petrol station was closed!
*That usually happens once in a blue moon!


I arrived at uni...
Saw the 8.15am lecturer still buying nasi lemak...
*I never saw that before ;P
So, i decided to get breakfast from the cafeteria..

In then end, many more ppl arrived later than me..
*I didn't have to rush
Lecture only started at 8.35am....
*I didn't have to rush ;)

I borrowed a book from the library..
On the way out, the library censor beeped LOUDLY..
It was embarrassing eventhough it wasn't my fault.
*Coz I saw a hunk ;)

My petrol tank lasted till I drove home
*The best part of my day

I love my Myvi :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...