Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ninja Assassin

Ninja Assassin was a total contrast from New Moon.




I actually did not have a clue of what Ninja Assassin was about till the movie.
Thanks to May Hwa for inviting me to watch the free movie premiere :)

I liked the movie, but at the same time I couldn't take it too.

My hands were practically covering my face and eyes throughout the movie.
I remember gasping and making extra 'sound effects' of fear and ickyness.
I recall my heart racing at almost every moment,
my mind busy preparing myself for the next violent killing,
my eyes, ready to be shut again before the sight of red blood oozing/splashing/squirting out of another human being........
The cinema was really cold too...

With all that, I could also hear giggles coming from my friend, ChiewVien sitting next to me.
I asked, "How could u laugh? It's not funny."
Well, CV was sitting between MayHwa and I. So May Hwa was also having some 'sound effects'.
So according to CV, she could get extra sound effects from her left and right ears.. Therefore, it made her laugh!

The stunts, the fighting scenes, the script was all good!
I do highly recommend watching Ninja Assassin....

Like I said, I went in without knowing what to expect.
And so, I came out with a racing heart and jittery sensation.


PS: I actually don't favour violent or horror movies and will never voluntarily watch one unless invited by a friend ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...