Monday, November 09, 2009

Boom!

Numerous times, I've been thinking of coming back to blogging with a boom... Boom as in Booming pictures..
I have hundrerds of pictures taken and yet, my blog is close to pictureless recently.
It isnt entirely my fault... Blogspot has been a pain with uploading, whatmore with the rain/lightning/thunderstorms lately, the internet lines has been acting up.

It's also weird that today marks the begining of my new semester, meaning the end of my holiday, n I am in the mood to blog.; Unfortunately, I'm not uploading pictures just yet.

I'm contemplating trying out other blog sites like wordpress or something to see if it is more convenient at photo uploading.

Like I mentioned, the new sem begins n I have one complain: I have late classes every Friday!!! I always try to be home by Friday afternoon because I dislike KL's traffic on Fridays... But now, looks like I'll be camping in campus on a weekly basis .. n that is NOT nice :(

On the bright side, the new sem began with 21 of us feasting on food at Chilli's to celebrate three people's birthdays... :)


~5 more ladies missing from the picture~

More Pictures coming soon, definitely, maybeeee :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...