Monday, November 16, 2009

Makeover '09

Two months ago I did a makeover with Kose. A makeover is always easier than doing a photoshoot. The last time I did a photoshoot with my sister for Prestige Mag was in September 2006. Three years ago!

I've had straight hair all my life, so having a half curled hair this time round was something new.


At first, I was excited when the hairstylist started using the curl iron. But then.... the curls, i think, make me look more matured.


This is a second picture I have wearing fur cover.. Suffice to say, I don't look good with fur ;P


I was lucky the clothes I slipped on for the day looked alright in the photos.



Lastly, photographers are always nice. But sometimes, they tend to give compliments like, "Good! Pretty!" But in actual fact, it is not so ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, jade u look amazing =)

Rgds
~ Sab~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...