Sunday, January 03, 2010

Guilt

Few weeks back, Red FM's dj mentioned about people usually making 'Losing weight/ Dieting/ Eating Healthier' as their New Year's resolution. I remember in my mind, I was thinking, "Nah, not me."

But now, I believe I am one of those people.
I've never been the person to make resolutions. I find it a waste of time and hard to follow.

But now, I think 'Eating less' is something I have to do.
At least until Chinese New Year comes. I'm already craving for yee sang. As a matter of fact, I'm already having yee sang for dinner tonight!
Fortunately, my family and I will be in Redang Island this Chinese New Year. Hence, I see a light. A light to go running on the beach, stoning on the beach, allowing the sun to burn my fat away... blah blah blah

But as for now, I shall attempt to stay away from  fatty food.
*Hehe I just had bak kut teh this morning at Klang.*

Ah.. the food I ate the past few months due to parties, friends visiting and just craving for food.....

I say no more.
I have this 3 weeks free pass to Celebrity Fitness but I'm thinking if i have the time to use it coz I am suppose to be using all my free time studying now....
Of course, some people will call that as an excuse...

OMG.. if anybody read this post from the start till end... they r too free...

Anyway, Dr. Jeeva's lectures has sort of been ingrained in my mind.
For instance: The body didnt ask u to take in sugar, but u still take in

Then there was this:
One egg yolk has 250 cholesterols n we only need 300 cholesterols per day.

So that day my mum ordered salted egg with squid, and while I was taking every sinful bite of it, I was saying "cholesterol, cholesterol" in my mind.

It was too yummy to resist!

Oh well, to end this silly post, I just hope i get to do what i aim to do b4 something bad happens like turning into a gigantic huge boobs and ass coz eat too much KFC person or just FATTER!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...