Friday, January 29, 2010

Irony

It is a Friday. Many people I talked to planned to go to the uni's library tomorrow, which is a Saturday.
Unfortunately, tomorrow is Thaipusam Day, meaning the library will be closed as it is a public holiday and the same goes for next Monday's Federal Territory holiday.

People were all geared up to spend the weekend in the library but it'll be closed!

Currently:
Eyes feeling tired.
Brain exhausted.
Back aching.
Saturated with info on eye infections...
I'm calling it quits for today................

What I did today:
Class, dance practice, library to research, dance during rehearsal.

Weird thing that happened today:
I took a whole load of books and did my research in one of the glass rooms in the library. Since I had to go for dance practice, I left the books there because I intended to continue my research after the practice. But when I returned, my books were not in the glass room anymore. It was on one of the study tables outside. Damnation to the female who 'threw' me out of the glass room. As I sat at the table where my books were 'misplaced',  I couldn't help but wonder why, of all the glass rooms in the library, she chose mine. I had the disturbing urge to confront her as I watched her occupying 'my' glass room, when there were so many other empty tables around. Maybe next time I should put a sign, "Do not touch. I'll be right back. You touch, you die."

~~
PS: The above was just a thought coming from my evil mind. Never gonna happen since technically, the room was considered vacant if no homosapiens were seen in it. The library's rule....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...