Saturday, January 16, 2010

Love Happens

I woke up in the morning and decided to watch Love Happens.



Synopsis:

Burke Ryan (Aaron Eckhart), is a successful Ph.D. and author of a self-help book that gives advice about dealing with the loss of a loved one. He writes the book after his wife dies in a car accident as a way to deal with the grief. While giving a workshop in Seattle, where his wife was from, he meets Eloise (Jennifer Aniston), a woman who works as a florist. It seems, however, that Burke has not been following his own advice, and in fact has not been dealing with the loss of his wife. In the end, he confesses to an audience that he was driving the car, and not his wife, as he previously maintained. Due to this, he blames himself for her death. Eloise, along with his wife's father, (Martin Sheen), help Burke move past his wife's death.

To me, the movie was like deja vu as to when I was reading PS. I love You - tears streamed down my face.... 
Well, I thought Love Happen was an OK show, but Rotten Tomatoes didnt think so.
Oh well, I might have just been sentimental ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...