Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Juggling


Currently I'm in a hole,
I have a protective shell around me,
I'm not budging if anyone tells me to do things I deem unnecessary,
I'm thinking about me ONLY,
I need ME time.


Lately, I've been preoccupied.

Orientation is here -I give a few hours of my time to it a couple of nights.

MS drama is on 5th Feb - I give a few hours of my time in the mornings for Malay dance practices.

More assignments, deadlines, class test, practical test, presentations.. one after another beginning next week!


I feel like I'm stuffing myself with food eventhough I'm not hungry. I wanna stop, but I'll fail if I stop.....
Basically, I'm up to my neck!


Salute to those who stay back for orientation everyday :)



4 more weeks of Hell


Then 2 weeks of preps for EOS.


Then, finally a breath of fresh air~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...