Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Not So Bad After All

AT HOME:
There are times when I dread going to uni.
It's not like I hate it.
But it is just the feeling when I am home on the comfy bed or chair or homey atmosphere,
leaving home feels like a burden.

AFTER UNI:
I come home from uni, sit on the comfy couch,
and ponder..
Hmm.. I had fun in uni today.
Smiley people, cheerful people around me, helpful and supportive...
And of course, there's always a space or corner to hide if I don't feel like chatting..

I didn't want to mention it less I jinx it,
But uni has been smooth flowing so far..
Eventhough the thought of skipping classes cross my mind numerous times,
But eventually attending most of it
HAS BEEN A JOY!

I must add, not only classes, but meetings and events too, after all the stress, eventually turns out alright.

"I'm in a cheery mood" =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...