Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Absent minded

I have been a bit 'lost' lately.
Eg:
  • I felt like blogging now coz for a second I thought it was already the end of the week.
  • Aside from that, had convo mag meeting and was calling ppl's names wrongly and can't even focus on numerical counting of the pages.
  • I finally found 'time' to reply a lecturer's email...
Probably it's because last weekend was just as busy as the whole of last week....

Maybe coz I'm getting old...
I completely forgot that the library has a new policy where they dont accept loans 30 minutes before closing time. So, I had to bring home two thick books I borrowed and with intention of returning today just coz the librarian don't let me return it. He said, "Come back tmr."

Maybe coz..... I had two assignments to think about...

Finally completed one assignment.

When I completed it, it felt like 50% burden off my shoulders..

But now that I'm home, it just feels like 20% coz there's still much to do...

Opted to take the 'a day off' tmr.. coz I feel like I need to chill...

The one bright side was camera-playing...
le sigh......................
Can someone miraculously turn up with my Canon???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...