Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The downside to life

more like peptic ulcer. I think my stomach lining is really thinning due to the acid.

Suffered the worst attack today while driving home from uni.
I knew the cause. I could have seen it coming. But, I've always chose to ignore it.
The cause: Not eating at regular intervals.

The thing about being me is that,
I can't eat when I am under stress.
I can't eat when I have things to do.
I won't eat until I have finished doing things I'm suppose to do.

Which leads to...
improper eating schedule.

It is an ongoing thing for many years where i tell people I MUST eat every four hours if not I'll suffer the burning sensation and sharp pain which prevents me from sitting straight.
I have been reading a lot about gastric over the years.

But, I was in DENIAL = poor compliance

Today while driving I felt the pain on chest aka heartburn.
The thing that came to mind: Oh shit, this is getting serious!

I guess my time to go get an ENDOSCOPY is way overdue.
I've been avoiding it as I heard the doc will stuff a tube into the mouth n it goes in n into the stomach..
I already have difficulties swallowing tablets..
Even the dentist's water hose they put in my mouth makes me choke
I SEE MYSELF CHOKING A LOT with endoscopy:(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...