Saturday, May 22, 2010

Week 5

There goes the end of Week 5. I actually am so preoccupied till I get mixed up with the weeks, and it is not even double digits yet.

Recap for the week:
HIGHLIGHT: Got punk'd by Mr. Keivan... I guess it was his forget-me-not tactic since it was his last class with us. Imagine, in 15 or 20 years down the road, this prank he did would still be one of the most memorable IMU story to share!

Also the fact that he calls me Jennifer coz he says he cannot pronounce my name.

Frequency of dozing off during lectures was on the rise this week. Not only me ;) Signs of exhaustion!
But, we did have some pretty interesting lectures with some awesome lecturers...

Heavy thunderstorms in the evenings...

oohh too tired to continue.... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...