Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Almost a month in Glasgow

It is getting colder!
I'm happy just eating vege. But too much vege makes me think of unhealhty food such as fish n chips and chocolates :)
I am into the third week of lectures. Lectures have been challenging.
The challenge to:
  • Understand the Scottish accent -- Somehow the Scots tend to ramble on real fast in one long breath. I get the first half, n at the 2nd half, I feel like a person who doesn't understand english!
  • Learn the Scottish student's mentality - A huge comparison with the time studying in KL.
  • Stay awake during lectures - Jetlag?? nah... just adjusting to 9am.
  • Make sure my stomach dont grumble at the 3rd hour of lecture- Happened TWICE already..loudly!
If autumn is this cold, I'm imagining the number of layers I will need for winter...

I went to the gym today. 20 minutes on the threadmill n I amazed myself that I could actually go on for more. I did not do much of the weights today because I'm looking forward to swimming tomorrow.

All in all, things are going well.

*This blog has been full of WORDS for a long time. It is time to add pictures...

MSN no more... because it doesn't work!
So, I've moved to skype.... Ask me for the username if u wanna add me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...