Thursday, October 07, 2010

Welcome to Autumn in Glasgow

Hows the Weather?
Right now, it is raining heavily and windy.

When it only rains, the umbrella comes in handy.

But when it is windy and raining at the same time, it kinda spells dissaster.
3 layers are required on a day like this: Umbrella, rain coat and wind breaker.

1st layer: The 2.50 pound umbrella bought can't fight the gushing wind. The wind blows the umbrella to the wrong 'side'.
2nd layer: Rain coat is handy but the hood will never stay on my head due to the gushhing wind.
3rd layer: So, when first two layer fails, at least the waterproof windbreaker keeps me warm.. but chances are  I'll be soaking wet everywhere...

Times like these reminds me of awesome KL's indoor shopping malls and the car I can drive in KL.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...