Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Midnight

1.40am. Spent hours on making a resume. Still having some hiccups and will have to work on it later in the day. I CANNOT believe it is taking me this long to get the resume done. I've used my resume before in KL and had no problems getting hired.
BUT I guess, different country, different city, different requirements..............

Changing something that has been like that for years is pretty hard.

Right now it is already snowing in Northern Scotland. Frost coming in one day time to Lanark, which I am guessing is pretty near here. I feel like the weatherman....

Anyway, all the talk about snow coming soon. Maybe next week!
Im gonna have to wake up later at 7am to a -2 degrees temperature (and i'm still wearing shorts and sleeveless shirt)...

*what a pointless post*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...