Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just a post about today

Today was the busiest Monday ever.
My Monday began by waking up at 7am, reheating the ABC soup I cooked the night before.
Filled up my water bottle, then boiled hot water.
Drank milo... *I NEED MORE MILO!*
Packed the ABC soup.
Throw rubbish coz it was my Monday duty.

8.30am headed to class.
Four hours of lectures straight from 9am till 1pm.
Lunch 15mins.

1.30pm went for lab. I volunteered to counsel the patient. I was actually nervous, which was stupid because I am not usually nervous in these kind of circumstances. But, I was. Need to rebuild that lost confidence!

Lab ended at 4.40pm.
I rushed home to get changed n reached Union at 5pm for the batch rep meeting.

The meeting lasted till 8pm. There were guys, but no hunks. But plenty of strong females. Like those with girl power and wanting to fight for their rights kind of ppl. LOL... I just sit and listen to them talk.
Chips was my dinner! I felt kinda bad eating junk for dinner after one month of good regular eating habits.
I took some chips and a can of coke home.

I gave the chips to Amy and the Coke to Chiew Vien.

All in all, the day was long, but I met new people, I wasn't tired as I thought I would be eventhough I slept at 2am the night before.... and I made people happy by giving them free food :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...